Car lifts come in a range of styles and uses from wheel alignment lifts to scissor lifts and ensuring that your garage workshop get the right equipment for the tasks at hand can be a daunting choice. So which do you choose?
Garaquip has in stock the Electro-hydraulic lift with 2 independent cylinders (1 cylinder per column) which has the following advantages.
- The lift has been designed and built in line with standard laws to ensure an overtime stable performance and reliability
- It is equipped with an electromagnetic locking system that activates mechanical safety locks to ensure an increased safety
- It is equipped with an aerial safety bar to prevent any damage that could be caused to the vehicle during its lifting
- Equipped with safety valve and anti-knock valve to limit the risk of hydraulic and / or overload malfunctions
- If the oil pump breaks when the vehicle is stationary, the system will react to prevent the vehicle from falling sharply
- Equipped with a column cylinder for greater stability during up and down movements
- High quality hydraulic pump
We have provided this information to help our clients make the right choices to suit their garage equipment needs however if you are still unsure or have additional car lift related questions that you need answering call Garaquip Sales team on +263 8677009106/7
To view our full range of garage equipment, click here.